About

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Review: Loop Resistance Bands by Live Infinitely

The most recent product that I have received for free is, "Loop Resistance Bands by Live Infinitely Large Design Set of 5".  This product is typically $17.




I gave this product 4 stars.  Here is my review:

These are the first resistance bands that I have tried. They come in five different "strengths", and are all different colors. It also comes with a bag, which is handy when you want to bring them places. It might not work very well the first time you try to use it, because they need to me "broken in". But once they are broken in, they work pretty well. I do think that the company could do a better job at providing exercises for the bands. Because of this, I had to look for workouts from other brands, only to find that some of them simply were not doable, because these ones are not quite stretchy enough. You cannot have these bands under your feet, and lift it over your head, which is a bit of a con for me since I particularly wanted to workout my triceps. However, there are plenty of good exercises to do with these. I might not be using these in my everyday workout routine, but I definitely plan on bringing them when I am traveling, and need to stay in shape. Bringing my dumbbells might not work very well, so these are my go to!

How much I have saved so far: $53

No comments:

Post a Comment