About

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Review: Inhalable Sleep Aid

I recently received the world's first "Inhalable Sleep Aid" This product typically costs around $8 for one, and I received it for $0.

I gave this sleep aid 5 stars.  Here is my experience:
Please keep in mind that I have EXTREME insomnia, so most people's experience with this will be even better than mine. I have been using this for nearly two weeks, and it is the FIRST sleep aid that I have actually reordered. I have tried sleep tea, bi-neural beats, hypnotherapy, and THREE different sleep supplements. This is the best thing I have tried so far. It works much quicker than everything else I tried. At first it took me awhile to get the hang of how to use it, but eventually I figured it out. Just make sure that no "smoke" comes out your mouth (or nose), so that you get the full effect. A family member, with not nearly as bad sleep issues as me, slept LIKE A BABY when using this. Also, it actually has a pretty good flavor, so don't worry, it doesn't taste bad.

Total I have saved: $100

No comments:

Post a Comment