About

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Review: Even Glow Serum Vitamin C Serum by Valentia

The most recent product I got was Valentia's Even Glow Serum Vitamin C Serum.  It is usually $24, and I got it for FREE!



I gave this serum 5 stars.  Here is my review:

This is so awesome! It smells nice and like citrus (but don't worry, you won't smell like oranges all day), and it lasts forever. Although it can be more pricey than other serums, it is totally worth it! I use this as part of my morning facial routine now. It is very gentle, and absorbs very quickly. I have tried a different serum before, but it was kind of oily and took a long time to absorb.  This DOES NOT do this.  It is very effective. You only need like 2-4 drops. The funny thing is, it says to use a moisturizer afterwards, but I find that it acts like it's own moisturizer. :)

Total I have saved: $92

No comments:

Post a Comment